Sunday, October 14, 2012

OCTOBER 14, 2012

Dear Readers,

THE IMPOSTERS has gone into Production and will have completed its transformation into a paperback book within the next few months. It was written here, in your company. Now, current writing is at Experiments in Memoir.

Thank you for visiting. I never met a reader I didn't like. Well, that's not entirely true, but it's so close to true I think it counts.

with warm wishes from a rainy Sunday morning in Woodstock, New York,


  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do
    with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Here is my homepage: airplane simulation games